[Smwg] Response to AI 2017-0512-19 (IOAG modulation recommendations)

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 30 00:58:48 UTC 2017

Anthony,

I have an action item that reads "Provide IOAG modulation recommendations and send to AC".   I have managed to fish out the appropriate email that I had in my mind at the San Antonio meetings and here it is.  Note, that this is not a final recommendation from IOAG. I have lodged a query to see if there has been any further progress on this. I will endeavor to keep you and the working group informed if I learn more about this.