[Smwg] CSSM Updated Action Items from 27 June telecon

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 28 23:28:21 UTC 2017

Dear CSSM Colleagues,

Please see the updated action item list attached and on the CWE Private Beta. Note that I captured 4 additional actions during the telecom. The following actions are due by our next telecom on 18 July.

AI#

Action

Assignee

Due Date

2017-0512-19

Provide IOAG modulation recommendations and send to AC

EB

30-Jun-17

2017-0627-04

Review the latest config profile tech note

All

10-Jul-17

2017-0512-29

Write a RID to update the Abstract Event model in the SoS

CH

11-Jul-17

2016-1017-4

Check the Planning Event terminology with the CCSDS glossary

CH

17-Jul-17

2017-0512-16

Provide strawman of proposed event sequence structuring

EB

17-Jul-17

2017-0512-17

Prepare strawman UML diagram of the configuration profile

MG

17-Jul-17

2017-0512-21

Complete CWE file restructure

KT

17-Jul-17

2017-0512-35

Draft initial SMURF schema

CH

17-Jul-17

2017-0512-36

Update SMURF text to be consistent with UML diagram from San Antonio meeting

CH

17-Jul-17

Regards,
Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA Glenn ISS Payload Operations Center, Project & Integration Manager