[Smwg] Inputs for AI: 2016-1020-14

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 15 01:19:03 UTC 2017

CSSM Colleagues,

In response to AI 2016-1020-14 - "Develop examples showing DDOR parameters, config profiles, planning requests and service package requests", I have made some progress on this.   Working on this tended to have questions being raised in equal proportion to answers. So that sounds like no net progress, but in fact I believe getting the questions on the table and discussing them will also be of value. The presentation has been uploaded to the CWE and can be retrieved via:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Working%20Materials/DDOR-FactoringIntoSvcMgmt-Feb-2017/d2-DDOR-OperationalLifeCycleAndCCSM-InfoEntities-14-Feb-2017.pptx

I propose to walk through this at the teleconference/WebEx tomorrow.