[Smwg] AI2016-1021-19 and RE: CSSM Action Items due by next Telecon

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Wed Feb 1 16:20:14 UTC 2017

Dear Karen and all,

First, sorry for my absence last times, and being silent, but you know how it is... CCSDS stuff does not get highest priority...
But I'm there and I did not forget (well... almost....).

Anyhow here some heads up from me.

I created small presentation for the AI2016-1921-19 which is located at CWE:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Planning%20and%20Service%20Request%20Book/Prototyping/AI2016-1021-19_SMURF_Test_Cases.pptx

We can discuss that at next telecom, which I plan currently to attend.

Regarding 2016-1017-5  Add PIF test case for space-based aperature, I must admit I lost the track, so I do not know what to do there. Can someone help me out?

Regarding 2016-0405-1  Review the Concept Book for Service Agreement and Configuration Profile extensibility and check for consistency with the current concepts... Yes... Following:

-          I looked at the latest version John friendly uploaded to CWE. It's big.

-          I'm not sure yet if I have the complete picture of the book itself, not even thinking about relation to latest developments (btw. are there any additional things happened since mid last year?). Anyway, I need here to gather stuff a bit (i.e. look into minutes of our Fall Meeting in Rome). Luckily John wrote up some introductory part which should help to continue / rework. I'm going to read and analyze that in depth, and...

-          ... I'm going to contact John directly in some days and maybe he can help me out, or at least let me help to find the starting point.

-          During San Antonio meetings I'm going to visit Boot Camp.

Best Regards
Marcin