[Smwg] CWE Directory Restructure Status

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 20 00:51:48 UTC 2017

Hello Karen,

I tend to agree with you that preserving the metadata will be a nice benefit of moving things over. Given schedules etc. how about we discussed this as part of the working group meetings in San Antonio - I have penciled in 16:45 -- 17:30 on Tuesday of the meeting week.  Perhaps if we feel really brave we can make this a working session and move everything over during that time. What can go wrong?!   ;-)