[Smwg] back to work

Ciocirlan Claudia Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr
Mon Oct 17 09:05:29 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Hope you are working hard in Rome and enjoy this meetings together. Unfortunately I am not able to join you as today is my first day back to work after my maternity leave.
Do you have the agenda? I am not able to find it anywhere on the ccsds website.
Do you think that it will be possible to join you by teleconf at least for the file transfer subjects?

Thanks and have a great working week.

Claudia

Claudia Ciocirlan - CNES/DCT/PS/SSC
Service Segments Sol de Contrôle
Tél : 05 61 28 17 11 - Fax : 05 61 28 21 46
Mail : claudia.ciocirlan at cnes.fr<mailto:claudia.ciocirlan at cnes.fr>
P Sauvez un arbre ! N'imprimez ce message que si cela est indispensable.