[Smwg] Second draft of Service Catalog magenta book

Hugh Kelliher hugh.kelliher at spaceconnexions.com
Fri Oct 14 09:45:17 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

I have uploaded the second draft of the Service Catalog book to:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Service%20Catalog/SCCS-SM
_902.7-M-0.2%20(2016%2010%2014).docx

The principle changes are in Section 2, with references now included to SANA
registries.

In the end, I did not receive any comments on the first draft so next
Tuesday I'd appreciate some comments on the overall structure and content of
the second draft before proceeding any further with the book.

Best regards,

Hugh

Hugh Kelliher

Space ConneXions Ltd | www.spaceconnexions.com
<http://www.spaceconnexions.com/>  | +44 (0)1582 712418 (mobile: 07962
188289)

Registered office: 8 Pondwick Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2HG,
United Kingdom

Think green - keep it on the screen. This e-mail and any attachment is for
authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary
material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It
should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If
you are not an intended recipient then please inform the sender and promptly
delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies. Thank you.