[Smwg] Updated schedule book

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 11 00:51:13 UTC 2016

CSSM Colleagues,

Per the workplan from the Rome meeetings I have updated the Simple Schedule book - the latest version can be found at

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Simple%20Schedule%20Book/902x1b0_working-1.1-20161110-EJB.doc

Some notes:

1)      I put in the latest class diagram (which includes schedule packages association) but the composition rules/tables still need to be updated, which I assume that Colin will address when Holger/Colin update the bits on XML Schema.  To the best of my knowledge the XML schema already includes the service package association class of data.

2)      The correct diagram with regard to the overall set of books and the proper name for the planning information format has been included in this update.

3)      The SANA registry section has been updated to indicate use of the spacecraft abbreviation per agreement with SANA representatives at the Rome meeting.  I also change the definition of the user to be a 16 character string as that was also part of the agreement at the Rome meeting. I believe this also needs to be updated in the XML schema.

4)      I have a question as to if we want to formally create another registry for agency specific extensions.

I propose to discuss this at the webex on Monday.  In the meantime,  I believe the edit token passes to Colin and/or Holger for updates with regard to the XML schema and other changes.  I do note that I still have an action with regard to proposing a namespace for the CCSDS common stuff such as Time code B.