[Smwg] Subscription confirmation request; please reply by 5 Dec 2016

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 4 19:06:09 UTC 2016

It appears that the listserv does not include cc addresses when it delivers messages.  Please address your replies to:   Erik.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Erik.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>  and  Colin.Haddow at esa.int<mailto:Colin.Haddow at esa.int>

Please do not copy the email distribution list so as not to "spam" everyone.  Thank you.