[Smwg] Rough meeting notes from Fall meetings

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 22 01:26:14 UTC 2016

CSSM Colleagues,

Attached please find the rough notes from the Rome meeting. My apologies for the delay in getting this out.  It has become apparent to me that, given other commitments, this is unfortunately about as good as the notes will get for the Rome meetings.  Also attached is the work plan that was established at the close of the Rome meetings. Comments are welcome.

Please allow me this opportunity to wish everybody a happy and joyful holiday season.