[Smwg] Request for input at Fall meetings -- type of changes during service package execution

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 30 20:49:23 UTC 2015

CSSM Colleagues,

As part of gathering background information to inform how event sequencing and the CSTS-based service control recommendations will or will not fit together, it will be useful to have agency inputs on those aspects of service execution that a particular agency's  TT and C network allows to be changed at mission discretion during the production of telemetry tracking and command services. To that end, your inputs are respectfully requested. To help give you an idea of the kind of things being looked for, attached are a couple of slides that provide some example information from a couple of the NASA networks. I realize these may be a bit cryptic but I believe it will serve to help give you a notion of the kind of things that are of interest.  I realize there is not much time prior to the fall meetings but if you have such inputs that can be posted via email prior to the meetings that will be much appreciated as will any information that you can present at the fall meetings.