[Smwg] SMRF Status

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 17 14:56:49 UTC 2015

CCSM Colleagues,

A quick update toward the end of the joint CESG/CMC meeting: there is no objection to the introduction of the Service Management Request Format (SMRF).   Also no objection to the deletion of the Trajectory Prediction BB.    Resources including prototyping effort for 2016 have been requested.     I think the main question is to determine prototype 2 resources (likely inter-operating with an ESA prototype).  I propose that we discuss this further at our next teleconference.