[Smwg] Lufthansa strikes

Michel.Dugast at esa.int Michel.Dugast at esa.int
Mon Nov 9 10:38:26 UTC 2015

Same cause and same effect.
I'm currently blocked at Toulouse Airport waiting for an alternate SM flight
to Frankfurt. Arrival will hopefully be this evening

See you tomorrow
krgds / md

From:       "Ciocirlan Claudia" <Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr>
To:         "CCSDS Service Mgmt WG" <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:       09/11/2015 11:18
Subject:    [Smwg] Lufthansa strikes
Sent by:    smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Hello,

I will not be able to attend today’s meetings. I should be arriving late this
afternoon in Darmstadt.

See you tomorrow and have a great day,
Claudia

Claudia Ciocirlan - CNES/DCT/PS/SSC
Service Segments Sol de Contrôle
Tél : 05 61 28 17 11 - Fax : 05 61 28 21 46
Mail : claudia.ciocirlan at cnes.fr
P Sauvez un arbre ! N'imprimez ce message que si cela est indispensable.