[Smwg] Simple Schedule Recommendation - Draft Red 1.09.

Colin.Haddow at esa.int Colin.Haddow at esa.int
Tue Jul 14 09:06:00 UTC 2015

Dear all,
                  I've just uploaded the latest draft of the Simple Schedule
Red Book, this takes into account the changes that are ongoing with respect
to the way which SANA registries are being managed at CCSDS level. This
activity hasn't yet been completed so there are a couple of bits highlighted
in yellow which will need to be sorted out later. Main impacts of these
changes are that there are no longer any Simple Schedule dedicated
repositories, all the information we require should be available in
existing/in development registries, this has meant a few (relatively) minor
tweaks to the data structure;

   stationRef and antennaRef have been replaced by one unique identifier,
   apertureRef
   Type,of originatingOrganization parameter is now string64
   Type of user parameter is now string64
   Type of apertureRef is string64

I've also tweaked the UML model a bit and various diagrams and text have been
updated to reflect the changes required by the registry issue.

In the meantime, subject to the outstanding  points on the registries, I
think we're pretty much finished except for John updating the XML schema.

What's the next step Erik ?, can we go to CESG yet ?

The document, model and diagrams can be found at the following URLs.

Document:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Schedule%20Format%20-%20xxx%20Book/902x1r1.09.doc
Model:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Schedule%20Format%20-%20xxx%20Book/902x1r1.09.mdzip