[Smwg] Updated Action Items List

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSC0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 28 15:55:20 UTC 2014

Our next scheduled telecom is Nov 4th. The following Actions are due on or before our next telecom.

AI #    Action  Assignee        Due Date
2014-0826-03    Talk with appropriate agency representatives and provide inputs with respect to radio frequency interference (RFI), data volume/data rate estimation, and cost estimate data inputs for consideration in the draft Planning Information recommendation  All     16-Oct-14
2013-1028-03    Coordinate Service planning information with MOIMS SM&C and SIS DTN     EB      31-Oct-14
2014-0402-16    Planning Information - Complete draft white book including request      CH      3-Nov-14
2014-0402-17    Generic File Transfer Preliminary draft white book      CH      3-Nov-14
2011-0520-06    State policy for schema maintenance regarding SANA and provide writeup of policy. Provide initial input by 13 May.      EB      4-Nov-14
2013-0415-14    Produce draft outline of event sequence book    PP/EB   4-Nov-14
2014-0603-02    Provide write up on metadata for delta dor use case re: service package and service request     EB      4-Nov-14

Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA GRC Space Communications & Navigation (SCaN) Standards Manager