[Smwg] Updated Action Items List

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSC0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 14 15:27:08 UTC 2014

CSSMWG colleagues ---

The action item list has been updated from our last telecom and is attached. No new actions were captured from our last telecom.

The list can also be found on the CWE at URL: http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcss%2Fdocs%2FCSS%2DSM%2FCWE%20Private%2FAction%20Items&

Our next scheduled telecom is Nov 4th. The following Actions are due on or before our next telecom.

AI #    Action  Assignee        Due Date
2014-0826-03    Talk with appropriate agency representatives and provide inputs with respect to radio frequency interference (RFI), data volume/data rate estimation, and cost estimate data inputs for consideration in the draft Planning Information recommendation  All     16-Oct-14
2013-1028-03    Coordinate Service planning information with MOIMS SM&C and SIS DTN     EB      31-Oct-14
2014-0402-16    Planning Information - Complete draft white book including request      CH      3-Nov-14
2014-0402-17    Generic File Transfer Preliminary draft white book      CH      3-Nov-14
2011-0520-06    State policy for schema maintenance regarding SANA and provide writeup of policy. Provide initial input by 13 May.      EB      4-Nov-14
2013-0415-14    Produce draft outline of event sequence book    PP/EB   4-Nov-14
2014-0603-02    Provide write up on metadata for delta dor use case re: service package and service request     EB      4-Nov-14
Karen
--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA GRC Space Communications & Navigation (SCaN) Standards Manager