[Smwg] Service Management - Standard Header.

Colin.Haddow at esa.int Colin.Haddow at esa.int
Tue Nov 18 16:09:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,
                 please find attached the first pass at the Service
Management Standard Header for your comments. In defining this I've found
myself with a couple of points;

   Do we want to have a SANA registry holding the values permitted for
   the"srvMgtMessageType", or is it better just to define the required values
   where the messages are defined (NOTE I'm using message in the widest sense
   here such that it can be taken to encompass files). ?
   Do we just want one generalised description of the Standard Header
   somewhere or do we want to tailor the description for each message ?

Cheers for now,

Colin

(See attached file: SM Standard Header i0r0DraftA.doc)

Dr. Colin R. Haddow,
HSO-GI, European Space Agency,
European Space Operations Centre,
Robert-Bosch-Str 5,