[Smwg] Planning Data Formats - White Book Draft 0.03 uploaded to CWE

Chamoun, Jean-Pierre (GSFC-458.0)[SGT INC] jean-pierre.chamoun at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 26 11:49:17 UTC 2014

Good afternoon Colin,

My thought regarding the ProvisionalPlanType is that if you get rid of it
then you allow for a provisional plan to include events of different
eventtypes.
This allows users to exchange multiple types of planning aids for the same
time frame under one ProvisionalPlan.  So you can submit a complete "set"
of planning aids this way.  It is a similar approach as the Navigation
Data Message (NDM), which was created in part to allow the grouping of
various types of Nav data under one message (nothing to do with planning
aids but using it as an example/analogy).

I won't be able to dial in to todays meetings but email me if you have any
questions regarding this comments.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Pierre Chamoun