[Smwg] Re: SLS Comments on Extensible SCCS SM Concept Green Book

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Aug 20 14:27:04 UTC 2014

John,
        I am satisfied with all your proposed dispositions.
No more condition holds and prevents next step by Secretariat.

Best regards

Gian Paolo

From:   John Pietras <john.pietras at gst.com>
To:     "Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int" <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>,
Cc:     "CCSDS SMWG ML (smwg at mailman.ccsds.org)" <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   30/07/2014 17:24
Subject:        SLS Comments on Extensible SCCS SM Concept Green Book

Gian Paolo,
Thank you for your detailed review of the proposed Green Book. I have
responded to each of your concerns in a manner which I hope resolves your
conditions for the publication of the book. I have attached a copy of your
CESG review comments, annotated with my responses. I have also attached a
marked-up copy of the draft Green Book with the proposed modifications
included.

Note that there are a number of modifications in section 6 that are *not*
the direct result of your comments, but rather due to changes to the data
model that have occurred in the past few months. In some cases the changes
made some of your comments non-applicable, but in all cases I tried to
understand and comply with the spirit of your comments.

I look forward to your evaluation of the updated draft and whether it
resolves the conditions that you have placed on the book.

Best regards,
John
 [attachment "902x0g0_CESG_Approval+SLS.v1-JP comments.docx" deleted by
Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA] [attachment
"902x0g0_CESG_Approval-Condition-Response-140730.doc" deleted by Gian
Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA]