[Smwg] RE: Draft Presentation for the Trajectory Prediction Data Format Recommended Standard

Reinert, Jessica Mae (GRC-LSA0) jessica.m.reinert at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 6 14:27:44 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I apologize, I was not clear last night. I only generated the attached slides, including the first cut at a UML diagram describing the Trajectory Prediction Standard. I used the full title, which may have been misleading.  I was attempting to address the action item for a Trajectory Prediction Draft presentation.

Regards,

Jessica

Jessica Reinert
Systems Definition and Communications Branch
NASA Glenn Research Center