[Smwg] Draft Presentation for the Trajectory Prediction Data Format Recommended Standard

Reinert, Jessica Mae (GRC-LSA0) jessica.m.reinert at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 6 03:37:40 UTC 2014

Greetings,

It's a bit tardy, but here's my first cut at the draft materials for the Trajectory Prediction Data Format Recommended Standard. I ended up having quite a few questions, and made notes of a lot of them right on the UML diagram that was generated. I also included a few on a separate slide. I look forward to getting your feedback on the attached materials.

Regards,

Jessica

Jessica Reinert
Systems Definition and Communications Branch
NASA Glenn Research Center
Phone: 216-433-6249