[SLS] Greetings from Ignacio

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Mon Jun 28 05:36:06 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

This is my first e-mail to the SLS membership since taking up my new role
at CCSDS as SLS AD.

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to Gian Paolo Calzolari
not only for his outstanding contributions to CCSDS with his previous
roles, the last one as an excellent SLS AD, but also for his support with
my transition to this new role.

Furthermore, I take the opportunity to thank you all for the work carried
out so far for the benefit of CCSDS as well as the international space
community.

Gian Paolo leaves quite large shoes to fill.

I am looking forward to work with all of you and in particular with the
SLS Deputy AD, as well as with all the SLS WGs Chairs and Deputy Chairs.

Kind regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
Email: ignacio.aguilar.sanchez at esa.int
www.esa.int