[SLS] For Info & Reaction: [Cesg-all] Proposed guidelines for inclusion of documents in SCCS-ARD / Add refresh

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Nov 20 08:40:51 UTC 2020

Dear Gian Paolo,

do we need to include this task in the charter and ask for the necessary
resources? Obviously, the activity is not currently planned.

Please advise, Enrico

From:   Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
To:     "SLS - Space Link Services Area" <sls at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   20/11/20 09:31
Subject:        [SLS] For Info & Reaction: [Cesg-all] Proposed guidelines
for inclusion of documents in SCCS-ARD / Add refresh
Sent by:        "SLS" <sls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear All,
        please consider the attached note specially with respect to items
relevant to your working group.

The version in force of the document under review is available at
file:///C:/Users/gcalzola/AppData/Local/Temp/901x1m1.pdf
You find in section 1.7 REFERENCES many documents produced/maintained in
the SLS Area as e.g. 8,9, and 10 & 14 & 31, 32, 33, and 34 & 36 & 42, 43,
44, 45, and 46 & 56 and 57
Other SLS documents are mentioned in ANNEX D INFORMATIVE REFERENCES as
e.g.  D3, D8, D22

Thank you for coordinating your comments with Gilles and me.

Best regards and have a nice week end.

Gian Paolo

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 20-11-20 09:16 -----