[SLS] Issues after mail on: Draft Meeting Schedule for the Spring 2018 Technical Plenary

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Dec 11 14:23:02 UTC 2017

Dear All,
        You should have seen the mail from Michael.
The positive is that almost all SLS requests were accepted.
The negative the remark with respect to SLS request "honored it with the
exception of the MHDC and SLP WGs which received minor alterations. "
 Here below a snapshot of the request and a snapshot of Michael's
allocation.where I see:

- SLP limited to Monday (Tuesday AM not granted)
- MHDC no change in duration but Monday PM instead of Thursday AM

My major concern is about SLP shortage.
However I will discuss separately with these two WG;s (however any
suggestion/offer  is welcome.

Regards

Gian Paolo

PS There is also a mistake as on Monday AM there is no 5.09 SDLS & 5.01
RFM & 1.02 SEC Working Groups planned. Iwill report to Michael.

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 11/12/2017 15:10 -----

From:   "Blackwood, Michael D." <MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com>
To:     "Shames, Peter M (JPL-312B)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]"
<peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, "howard.weiss at parsons.com"
<howard.weiss at parsons.com>, "Mattia.Mercolino at esa.int"
<Mattia.Mercolino at esa.int>, "Mario.Merri at esa.int" <Mario.Merri at esa.int>,
"david at giaretta.org" <david at giaretta.org>, "Berry, David S (JPL-3920)[Jet
Propulsion Laboratory]" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>, "dan.smith at nasa.gov"
<dan.smith at nasa.gov>, David Mittman <david.s.mittman at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int" <Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int>, "Barkley, Erik J
(JPL-3970)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"francois.lassere at cnes.fr" <francois.lassere at cnes.fr>, "Wilmot, Jonathan
J. (GSFC-5820)" <jonathan.j.wilmot at nasa.gov>, "kevin.gifford at colorado.edu"
<kevin.gifford at colorado.edu>, "Rakow, Glenn P. (GSFC-5610)"
<glenn.p.rakow at nasa.gov>, "Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int"
<Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>, "Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int"
<Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>, "massimo.bertinelli at esa.int"
<massimo.bertinelli at esa.int>, "Kiely, Aaron B (JPL-332B)[Jet Propulsion
Laboratory]" <aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov>, "'Kazz, Greg J (312B)'"
<greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, Gilles Moury <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>, "Edwards,
Bernard L. (GSFC-5600)" <bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov>, "Burleigh, Scott C
(JPL-312B)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]" <scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27)" <rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov>, "Scott, Keith
L." <kscott at mitre.org>, "osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de" <osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de>
Cc:     "secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org" <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>,
"Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int" <Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>, "Tai,
Wallace S (JPL-9000)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]"
<wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:   11/12/2017 14:59
Subject:        Draft Meeting Schedule for the Spring 2018 Technical
Plenary

Dear Area Directors and Working Group Chairs,

Please find attached to this message the first draft schedule for the
spring 2018 Technical Plenary. Please review the schedule and provide me
with any requests by 26 January 2018.  The spring meetings will take place
over 5 days and only 12 rooms will be available. As such, I will be unable
to fulfill most requests for additional meetings at this time. All
requests for additional meetings will be added to a queue and will be
resolved on a first come, first served basis (i.e. the first WG to request
an additional meeting will be given first right of refusal when a room
becomes available). I will be able to fulfill most requests for joint
meetings at this time should any be requested.

A note for the SLS Area; I have received the requested schedule from Gian
Paolo and have honored it with the exception of the MHDC and SLP WGs which
received minor alterations. Please let me know if these changes will cause
any conflicts.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other
privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message
in error and destroy the original message and all copies.[attachment
"Draft_CCSDS_Schedule_Spring2018_20171211.xlsx" deleted by Gian Paolo
Calzolari/esoc/ESA]