[Sls-slp] Meeting conflict

Christian.Stangl at dlr.de Christian.Stangl at dlr.de
Sat Nov 4 23:36:39 UTC 2023

Dear Greg and Sinda, and Stefan for information,

like nearly every time since we meet now again physically, the Time Management WG is in overlap to SLP, very pity. Greg, do you know already the agenda? The USLP topic is more and more of interest for us (I work on mission control system side), so that I usually wanted to follow Stefan and join.

I will let you know when I will visit which WG, so far I did subscribe to the TM WG.

Best regards, looking forward to see you all on Monday
Christian

--
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und  Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR) Raumflugbetrieb und Astronautentraining | Missionstechnologie

Dr. rer. nat. Christian Stangl

Münchner Straße 20
82234 Weßling bei München, Deutschland
Tel.: +49 8153 28 2740 | Fax:  +49 8153 28 1451 | www.DLR.de