[Sls-slp] Update to Proposal - Proximity directives for Lunar Operations and Beyond

Kazz, Greg (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 21 00:45:46 UTC 2023

All,

Per our discussion today, I added the new (previously CCSDS reserved) 32-bit fixed length SPDU to the directive set. See text in red. This will be a change to the specification albeit a small one. Please see attachment. I will work with the CCSDS SLP WG next to gain their consensus.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
312B Project Protection, Project Software, and End to End Information System Engineering
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)