[Sls-slp] FW: latest release of the LunaNet Interoperability Spec for your edification & amusement

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 3 23:08:14 UTC 2022

You guys might just want to take a look at this LunaNet interoperability Spec.  I’m concerned about the implications of this “Augmented Forward Signal”.

The lack of uptake of AMS is a little troubling too, but it is less central to the whole architecture than the space link is.

If you find anything that looks awry please let us all know what you see.

Thanks, Peter