[Sls-slp] Interfaces and order of processing of SDLS and COP-1 for Diagram 6.3 in SDLP Blue books and SDLS Green Book

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 14 14:44:36 UTC 2021

Dear SLP WG,

Attached is a collaboration I have been working on with the SDLS WG, in particular Craig Biggerstaff on creating a much clearer and precise figure 6.3 in the AOS, TM, TC, and USLP blue books along with Figure 3.5 in the SDLS Green Book (since it was identical to the original 6.3 figure). I think you will find this figure and the tables a welcome addition to these books.

The figure and tables are still in draft form, however they are relatively mature and only need a bit more work. Your review and comments are welcome.
We will discuss this new figure and tables at our May 17 and potentially May 18 meeting.

Best regards,

Chairman SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer