[Sls-slp] FW: [EXTERNAL] Action to isolate the changes introduced to clarify the matter of systematic retransmission in 232.0-B and 232.1-B

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 27 22:04:55 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG,

Below please find the results of Gian Paolo’s action item from today’s SLP WG meeting, i.e., “Gian Paolo will take the COP-1 and TC SDLP proposed changes discussed at the meeting today and integrate those changes into pink sheets for the COP-1 as well as the TC SDLP blue books. These pink sheets will facilitate the review by the SLP WG off-line.”

I did a check of the attached pdf file with the original “Retransmission Wording” file and I found that he made all of the corrections to the TC SDLP document.
Please let me know if you have any comments or concerns.

Chair SLP WG