[Sls-slp] FW: [EXTERNAL] Fw: CCSDS RFM WG Spring meeting - comments received on DDOR inputs - status as of 6 April - C&S proposal

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 19 16:30:34 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG,

Attached please find a Word document that contains proposed changes to the Shift register CRC diagrams in the AOS, TM, USLP, and Prox-1 CRC Space Data Link Protocol blue books.
These changes are proposed by NASA (see SLS_CS action item below). Please take some time to review the proposed changes and provide me with your comments. I would appreciate hearing back from you by the end of May if at all possible concerning those proposed changes to our diagrams.

Best regards,
Greg
Chairman SLP WG