[Sls-slp] Draft Minutes of Spring 2020 CCSDS SLP WG Meetings

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 8 16:06:43 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please find as a Word document the draft meeting minutes of our recently concluded CCSDS 2020 Spring SLP WG meetings.
Also attached is the pdf file containing the SLP WG report to the SLS Area Director.
Please let me know if you have any comments on the meeting minutes by May 20.
If I have not heard back from you, I assume you are content with the minutes. I plan to publish them by end of day May 20.

Thanks to everyone for the productive interaction and meetings!

Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)