[Sls-slp] Proposed Text to RID 4 against EPP

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 23 09:05:26 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG,

Please review my proposal for rewriting Section 2.2 Features of the Encapsulation Protocol to deemphasize the “services” but keeping the key elements of this section. Attached is a Word file containing the “FROM” and “TO” sections for your comment and approval. It is in RID 4 i.e., the last RID in this attached file.

I would like to be able to deliver these finalized RIDs to the secretariat within one week, so please provide me your comments no later than Oct 30.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)