[Sls-slp] Proposed resolution to the COP-1 Technical Corrigendum

Kazz, Greg J (312B) Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 28 17:29:26 UTC 2019

Dear SLS WG members,

Attached please find a proposal that was composed jointly by ESA and NASA to correct certain omissions (see additions in RED text) and to clarify certain statements in the COP-1. I have also included the text of the initial problem identified by INPE in-line below in this email.

Please review the proposed solution in the attachment and let me know if you have any comments or concerns associated with it by Feb 11, 2019.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG