[Sls-slp] Proposed solution to "No Limit on Expedited Frame Repetitions in USLP"

Matthew Cosby Matt.Cosby at Goonhilly.org
Fri Dec 13 13:10:12 UTC 2019

Hi Greg,

I have reviewed the documents in the folder and made edits to the Wofgang_Hell… document. This is only a suggestion, but may be worth a quick chat through. I have uploaded my changes to the CWE.

Regards,
Matt.

Matthew Cosby
Chief Technology Officer
Goonhilly Earth Station Ltd
[signature_779592894]

From: SLS-SLP <sls-slp-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of "Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) via SLS-SLP" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>
Reply to: Greg Kazz <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Thursday, 12 December 2019 at 17:37
To: "Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) via SLS-SLP" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [Sls-slp] Proposed solution to "No Limit on Expedited Frame Repetitions in USLP"

Dear SLP member,

Please see the following URL for the proposed solution to the sections in USLP that involved “Systematic Retransmissions” and the clarification of the limit on Expedited Frame Repetitions in USLP.

https://tinyurl.com/sbdeh3w
Please let me know if you have any additional comments or issues with this text in the URL above by Dec. 20.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)