[Sls-slp] Proposed Approach to adding USLP Frame to 231.0

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 4 18:45:41 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG,

Attached (also in CWE Spring 2020 Folder) is my proposal to the C&S WG for modifying 231.0 (TC Sync & CC) to add the USLP transfer frame as an additional PDU for transfer across the space link. We will discuss this topic at the telecon tomorrow at 7 AM European Time.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)