[Sls-slp] Final SLS-SLP WG Meeting Minutes Fall 2018 CCSDS Meeting - Berlin DIN

Kazz, Greg J (312B) Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 2 14:44:06 UTC 2018

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please find the final SLP WG meeting minutes for our Berlin meeting at the DIN on Oct 18, 2018.
Thank you all for your contributions and see you next Spring at NASA Ames in early May.
I will also place these minutes into the CWE under the Berlin meeting folder as well.

Best Regards,

Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)