[Sls-slp] SPP Revisions Project Way Forward Proposal

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 13 18:05:34 UTC 2018

Dear SLP WG member,

Based upon some of the initial brainstorming done in our first telecom regarding the SPP Revisions Project in SLP, please take a look at the way forward proposal from both Gian Paolo and myself. The URL is:  https://tinyurl.com/y8w294ww

This is a pdf file containing a presentation that will be made at the SLP meeting in Gaithersburg. There we will discuss how to revise the current SPP Blue book CCSDS 133.0-B-1<https://public.ccsds.org/Pubs/133x0b1c2.pdf>
You are welcome to comment before the meeting.

Best regards,

Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)