[Sls-slp] FW: 132.0-B-CorrigendumVCF-MCF.v1.0.pdf

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Mar 9 10:16:32 UTC 2018

Dear All,
        please be aware that the proposed improvements to the VCF and MCF
sections in the 3 existing Space Data Link Protocols (i.e.TC, TM, AOS) are
available in CWE within the Gaithersburg material in a sub folder for
SDLPsCorrigenda  ( http://tiny.cc/fkvlry )

A similar improvement to the VCF and MCF sections in USLP is available in
CWE within the Gaithersburg material in a sub folder for USLP-improvements
 ( http://tiny.cc/6ucmry ) .

Bets regards

Gian Paolo