[Sls-slp] Idle Packet Idle Pattern

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jan 31 21:29:21 UTC 2018

Of course we shall not confuse OID frames with Idle Packets.

Having said this, I have dome doubts about storing this as managed parameter (no matter for frames or packets) as we cannot be sure this will always be a fixed pattern.

BTW in the C&S wg some time ago there was an issue with OID frames generating spectrum issues because of the constant pattern.

Just my cent, but worth a discussion

Gian Paolo

Sent from my iPhone