[Sls-slp] NASA RIDs against USLP RED-2 Version

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 11 16:08:13 UTC 2017

Dear SLP member,

Attached please find a redlined version of the RED-2 USLP book, based upon the proposed changes in the NASA RIDs submitted to the CCSDS secretariat. There are approximately 70 RIDs submitted, so in order to expedite the discussion of these RIDs at the SLP WG meeting, I have created this redlined version with Word track changes turned on, so that it will be easier to follow the proposed changes. I think this will facilitate the discussion and allow us to move through the RIDs faster.

I also call on any other agency to provide me with any of their RIDS on the USLP RED-2 so that I can do a similar integration of their comments as well. Depending of course on the number and complexity associated with them.

I will be creating a draft agenda and putting it on the CWE soon.
For now the agenda items I have assembled so far for the San Antonio meeting are:

-          Resolve the RIDS against USLP RED-2

-          Review of updated USLP GB

-          Trigger Reconfirmation of IP over CCSDS Blue Book (CCSDS 702.1-B-1)

-          Matt Cosby, UKSA nomination for SLP WG deputy chair

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG