[Sls-slp] Review Copy of USLP Draft White Book for Cleveland Meeting placed on CWE - Please use this version

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 22 17:21:54 UTC 2016

Dear SLP WG,

I’ve placed the final review copy for the CCSDS Spring 2016 meeting that we will use in Cleveland now on the CWE.
The filename is: USLP Space Data Link Protocol_March21_post_telecon4

The recent changes made from the last version (with the exception of a few clean up comments) can be found in the file called: review of USLP_rationale for_changes_March21_copy

The URL is:
http://tinyurl.com/jf9j6u3

No more changes will be made to this document until we meet in Cleveland on April 4 and 5.

I wish you all a very safe journey and Happy Easter/Happy Purim !
Greg Kazz
Chairman SLS-SLP