[Sls-slp] Comments CESG Review of USLP RED Book

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Jul 26 07:09:35 UTC 2016

Dear Greg,
        if you are requesting official Agency position, please be aware
that - due to absence of key persons - for  ESA this is only possible for
the end of August.

Regards

Gian Paolo for ESA

From:   "Kazz, Greg J (312B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     "Thomas Gannett" <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>,
"Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int" <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>, "Moury
Gilles" <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>
Date:   25/07/2016 20:36
Subject:        [Sls-slp] Comments CESG Review of USLP RED Book
Sent by:        "SLS-SLP" <sls-slp-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear SLP WG,

Please review the attached Word document containing my comments on Peter
Shames? CESG review of the proposed first Red 1 Version of USLP.
I would appreciate it if you would provide me your comments on my
Thereafter, I will send these comments on to the secretariat as final.
Thank you !

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG

[attachment "Responses_to_Peter_Shames_USLP_R1_July18_2016.docx" deleted
by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA] [attachment
"732x1r0_CESG_Approval-SEA.pdf" deleted by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA]