[Sls-slp] USLP capability of direct PDU insertion into Frame Data Field

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Wed Jan 27 17:44:28 UTC 2016

Greg,
What I meant is the possible difference between the interfaces USLP - Higher layer protocol and Encaps - Higher layer protocol. In any case, I checked the encaps blue book and the current version of the USLP and there is no difference (if I'm not wrong) in the parameters passed with encaps.request and packet.request, respectively. Therefore, I guess that the higher layer protocols that required encaps can now (almost) seamlessly go over USLP.
Tomaso

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san