[Sls-slp] Latest USLP White Book and Issues documents on CWE

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 25 17:27:22 UTC 2016

All,

Responding to the comments made at our last telecon on Jan 20, I have posted a slightly updated (based upon the minutes in the file, USLP Telecon_WB_1 _2016) draft USLP white book ( with “post_telecon1” in the filename) on the CWE.

http://tinyurl.com/jf9j6u3

The minutes to the meeting are also posted along with and updated issues file.

I will soon send another Doodle Poll for a second telecon on the USLP white book to be held next week. Please stay tuned for that.

Chairman CCSDS SLP WG