[Sls-slp] Minutes of SLP telecon of Jan 20 2016 on USLP White book

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 20 23:41:26 UTC 2016

Dear SLP WG member,

Attached please find the meeting minutes for the telecon held on Jan. 20 to discuss Chapter 4 Frame PDU format for the draft USLP white book.
Additional telecons will be announced soon. Please check your email for future announcements.

Also if you have any additional USLP issues, please email them to me and I will update the Issues list on the CWE.

Chairman CCSDS SLP WG