[Sls-slp] Results of USLP Telecon #3 Feb 26 2016

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 26 22:27:34 UTC 2016

Dear SLP WG members,

Attached please find and also in the URL below the minutes of Telecon #3 held today on the USLP White Book. We covered Section 2 Overview and also had a discussion on the proposed “On-demand” Insert Zone. As a result of that discussion, I am asking all agency representatives to poll their member agencies to generate a position on the “On-demand” insert zone. Please come prepared to discuss your agency’s position on whether or not the agency finds it worthwhile for the USLP data link protocol to include this service. Note that the Isochronous Insert Zone service identical to the one available in the AOS Space Data Link Protocol is still available through USLP. However, only one Insert Zone Service can occur over any USLP link.

The updated USLP White book with the date of Feb 26 in the file name as well as these meeting minutes and the updated issues document is now all on the SLP CWE area under 2016 Cleveland meeting. Please see:   http://tinyurl.com/jf9j6u3

CCSDS SLS-SLP WG Chairman