[Sls-slp] Questions/Answers on Draft USLP White Book

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 3 16:46:51 UTC 2016

Dear SLP WG,

Attached please find a series of questions from Gian Paolo and proposed solutions on the post telecon 1 version of the draft USLP White Book on the CWE.
Please feel free to comment on any of these issues to the SLP WG so that we can come to consensus on them. My plan is to release a post telecon 2 version of the white book soon.

Chairman CCSDS SLP WG