[Sls-slp] USLP Section 2.4 Restrictions on Services

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Apr 6 18:16:45 UTC 2016

Greg,
        At glance and in general it may be reasonable to avoid mixing
services on the same channel.
This would call for applicability also to USLP unless you are sure that in
USLP services can be mixed on a Channel without getting into troubles
(e.g. because the type of service provided by the data unit is signalled
within the frame).
Regards

Gian Paolo