[Sls-slp] Figures 6-c and 6-d involving SDLS i/f in TC, TM, and AOS

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 29 21:14:48 UTC 2013

Dear SLP,

I have crafted a slightly different diagram for inclusion into the SDSL chapter into each SLP protocol book for Figures 6-c and 6-d. I prefer this one because it maintains all of the structure and lines of the previous diagrams from which they are based upon but still conveys the focus on the interface between SDLS functions and SLP functions. So far, I have only done this for the TC protocol as an example. For discussion at the SLP meeting in Bordeaux.

Best regards,

Greg

EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)