[Sls-slp] Re: [Sls-sea-dls] draft MoM of our Feb 21 telecon on SDLS-COP interaction

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Wed Feb 27 16:40:45 UTC 2013

Dear Gilles,

Please find enclosed the ESA comments.

Kind regards,

Ignacio

(See attached file: SDLS WG MoM - telecon Fev 2013_ESA.doc)

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Moury Gilles <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>                                                                                                                   |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org>, "sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>                              |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |25/02/2013 18:52                                                                                                                                      |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |[Sls-sea-dls] draft MoM of our Feb 21 telecon on SDLS-COP	interaction                                                                               |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Sent by:   |
|------------>
  |sls-sea-dls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                                                                 |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Dear CCSDS SDLS and SLP WG members,

Please find attached for comments the draft minutes of our interim telecon on
"SDLS-COP interaction", together with the ESA presentation on the subject.

The objective is to finalize the SDLS red-3 book and the update of the TC, TM
& AOS SLP books before our spring meeting so that all 4 books can be approved
by the 2 WG for a combined agency review just after the meeting.

Best regards,

Gilles Moury

                                Gilles MOURY
                                CNES Toulouse
                    Expert senior "Plateforme Satellite"
                      ECSS Technical Authority chairman
      Sous-Direction "Techniques Véhicule, Architecture & Intégration"
                           DCT/TV-RA  -  Bpi 1416
                          18, avenue Edouard Belin
                          F-31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
                             http://www.cnes.fr